Last Updated: 01/01/2024
1. Information Collection
– Personal Information: We may collect personally identifiable information such as your name, email address, and age. Age verification is essential due to the nature of the content.
– Usage Data: Information on how you interact with the app, including accessed pages, time spent on pages, and other similar data.
– Location Information: We may collect information about your location if you give us permission to do so, to provide location-based services.
2. Use of Information
The information we collect may be used to:
– Provide, operate, and maintain our app.
– Improve, personalize, and expand our app.
– Understand and analyze how you use our app.
– Develop new products, services, features, and functionality.
– Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, for customer service, updates, and other app-related purposes.
3. Sharing of Information
We may share the information we have collected in the following situations:
– With Service Providers: We may share your information with third-party vendors, service providers, contractors, or agents who perform services for us.
– For Legal Reasons: If required by law or if we believe that such action is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, protect and defend our rights or property, prevent fraud, or protect against legal liability.
4. Data Security
We employ a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
5. Your Rights
You have the right to request access, correction, or deletion of your personal data. You can also object to the processing of your data in certain circumstances.
7. Contact Us
End User License Agreement
Last Updated: January 20, 2023
This End User License Agreement (the “EULA”) is a legal agreement between you and Likewise Cannabis (the “Company”) regarding your use of the mobile application (the “Application”). By downloading, installing, or using the Application, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this EULA, do not download, install, or use the Application.
The Company grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to download, install, and use the Application on a single mobile device that you own or control for personal, non-commercial use. The Application is licensed, not sold, to you.
You may not:
Copy, modify, distribute, sell, or transfer the Application or any part of it without the Company’s prior written consent;
Reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Application, except to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law;
Make the Application available over a network or other environment where it could be used by multiple devices at the same time;
Use the Application for any commercial purpose or for the benefit of any third party, except as specifically permitted in this EULA;
Use the Application in any way that is illegal or violates the rights of any third party.
The Application and all intellectual property rights in and to the Application, including but not limited to patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights, and other proprietary rights, are and will remain the exclusive property of the Company and its licensors. The Application is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties.
The Company may from time to time provide updates to the Application, which may include bug fixes, new features, or other changes. You agree to receive and install updates as they become available.
The Company may terminate this EULA at any time, with or without notice, if you fail to comply with any of the terms and conditions of this EULA. Upon termination, your license to use the Application will be revoked and you must cease all use of the Application.
Disclaimer of Warranties
THE APPLICATION IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE APPLICATION WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, AND THE COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INTERRUPTIONS OR ERRORS.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS OR REVENUE, WHETHER INCURRED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, OR ANY LOSS OF DATA, USE, GOODWILL, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE APPLICATION.
This EULA shall be governed by the laws of the United States, without regard to its conflicts of law provisions.
If you have any questions or concerns about this EULA, please contact email@example.com